Annisa Wanat is a freelance writer who helps organizations tell powerful stories through:
Because of Annisa's 20+ years of professional experience, she has a breadth of knowledge she can draw from to help tell your organization's story.
Technological skills include Canva, Social Media, CMS (Weebly, Wix, SquareSpace), Google Analytics, Database and CRM (Nationbuilder, MonkeyChimp), Collaboration (Slack, Trello, GoogleSuite, Zoom).
When she isn't writing, Annisa is a professional do-gooder.
- April Educational Event: How to Run Your Nonprofit like a For-Profit (guest post for Association of Consultants to Nonprofits)
- Why Do Volunteers Show Up? How do you keep them?
- To Join or Not to Join… the Coalition Question
politics and society
- How to Age Gracefully and Not Be “That” Gen Xer: Tips on channeling your inner Betty White
- How to Overcome Frustration & Focus the Fight on Gun Control (guest post for The Bigger Picture)
- “It’s Just the First Date, Not the Rest of Your Life!”: Dear Abby’s advice on the Iowa caucus (guest post for The Bigger Picture)
- Everything I Needed to Know About Democracy, I Learned in Chicago
- Limited Progress Stalking My Way to a 2020 Candidate (guest post for Dialogue & Discourse)